In a recent search (9/10/99) of the records of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, neither "Cuyahoga River" nor "Cuyahoga Steel" were listed as registered trademarks.
Visitor Analysis Notice
Notice: Your activities on this site are monitored.
If you do not wish to be monitored, do not visit this site.
(tracing your IP address and usage 188.8.131.52)
- Article from "The New York Law Journal"- abstract of recent court decisions regarding alleged misuse of domain names (presumes trademarks have been established)
(Law of the Internet)
- Far reaching US Court decision on the Decency In Communication Act, defining courts position on free speech and the Internet. ACLU vs U.S. Dept of Justice (United States District Court)
- Federal and State Anti-Dillution Laws (Antidilution)
- Network Solutions Inc position on multiple issues including increase in litigation/ recent decisions in NSI's favor (Network Solutions Slides)
The Solution to the current difficulties faced by trademark owners on the Internet lies in ...|
Technical innovation, not in attempts to assert trademark rights over legitimate non-trademark uses of this important new means of communication.
-Lockheed Martin Corporation v. Network Solutions, Inc.
- order granting defendant Network Solutions' Motion for Summary Judgement, Pg 32 & 45.
Return to www.cuyahogasteel.com